Gentlemen: I just bought your VeryPDF PDF to Word program, but when I convert a Piano Music Book I get strange results. Which option should I choose from the menu to get good results?
Thank a lot for you kind support
In general, you can select “Layout page contents automatically (Good)” option in VeryPDF PDF to Word Converter to convert your PDF file to Word document properly, please look at following screenshot,
- How to convert characters which rendered embed fonts and subset fonts to editable Word document?
- To convert scanned PDF files to Word documents, you can use PDF to Word OCR Converter software
- VeryPDF PDF to Word Converter is a secure, enterprise-grade PDF converter that allows you to quickly convert from PDF files to Word documents
- Error: You are attempting to open a file type that is being block by your File Block Settings in the trust center., in line 27
- Do you have a SDK product or DLL Library which can convert from PDF files to many other formats?
- SaaS Website for PDF to Office (Word, PPT, Excel etc.) and Office to PDF conversion services
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master is the Best solution for all your PDF conversion needs
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master for Windows and Mac Systems
- How to convert PDF to Word with optical character recognition (OCR)?
- A way to recognize text in selected pages of PDF
- Is your PDF to Word conversion program work on Linux?
- How to convert PDF to Word and keep hyperlinks?
- How to convert PDF to RTF without opening output after conversion by command line?