What option should I choose to convert PDF to Word?
Gentlemen: I just bought your VeryPDF PDF to Word program, but when I convert a Piano Music Book I get strange results. Which option should I choose from the menu to get good results?
Thank a lot for you kind support
In general, you can select “Layout page contents automatically (Good)” option in VeryPDF PDF to Word Converter to convert your PDF file to Word document properly, please look at following screenshot,
- Do you have a SDK product or DLL Library which can convert from PDF files to many other formats?
- SaaS Website for PDF to Office (Word, PPT, Excel etc.) and Office to PDF conversion services
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master is the Best solution for all your PDF conversion needs
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master for Windows and Mac Systems
- PDF to Word: Convert PDF files to Word files on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- VeryPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter does convert scanned PDF files to editable Word documents. Scan to Word OCR Converter converts Scanned Image to Word via OCR, Scanned Image to Word.
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter can convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain Text, TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM)
- Best PDF Converter Professional in the market
- How to convert PDF to DOC or DOCX of Word document
- Introduction to VeryPDF PDF to Word
- The PDF to Word converter fails to convert
- Scanned PDF to Editable Word
- A way to edit scanned PDF in Word
This entry was posted in PDF to Word Converter
and tagged PDF to Word
. Bookmark the permalink