Wong Command Line with VeryPDF PDF Print Command Line product
I’m to evaluate your tool before buy it.
I have to print some pages from a document like use 1-3 ;7 ;10-14. it seem print page from 1 to 3 and page 7 and pages from 10 to 14.
With your tool I need to launch 3 command line.
There is another solution (option) to print in one command line some pages like this?
And When I launch 2 command line only the first command i sprint not the second
It is the trace (I launch by call exec twice in a php script)
Thanks for your return.
.\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -printer "PDFCreator" -debug -firstpage 19 -lastpage 20 .\2009EnglishOM.pdf
Your second command line with VeryPDF PDF Print Command Line is wrong, please remove the additional " symbol from second command line to try again,
This is your original command line,
.\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -printer "PDFCreator" -debug -firstpage 10 -lastpage 12" .\2009EnglishOM.pdf
Ths is new command line,
.\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -printer "PDFCreator" -debug -firstpage 10 -lastpage 12 .\2009EnglishOM.pdf
I sent you a request, sorry but I found my problem, all is ok now.
Thanks for your information.
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- How to call PDFPrint SDK from Windows 64bit (x64) system?
- Can I use PDFPrint Command Line to convert DOC file to PDF file?
- Watermark text size in pdfprint command line
- What is the difference between PDFPrint Command Line and PDFPrint SDK products? How can I call PDFPrint Command Line or PDFPrint SDK from Java code?
- pdfprint.exe Command Line - Problem with copies, Create one print job with multiple copies
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink