Add barcode watermark with PDFPrint Command Line
We are testing your PDFPrint Command Line v2.0.
We tried to add barcode watermark to an existed PDF, but it does not print out the barcode
myPDF.pdf contain a barcode text "*111111*", we can print it out as barcode without any problem
The command is::
pdfprint.exe -winfont -wtext "*0123456789*" -wf "AdvHC39b" -wtype 2 -wh 80 -wa 0 C:\myPDF.pdf
The output :: ( Please refer to attached files )
(1) "*111111*" is barcode
(2) Watermark "*0123456789*" is not a barcode, is text
We are sured AdvHC39b was embedded in myPDF.pdf and AdvHC39b font was also installed on our Windows 7 x64
Is there any font or other limitation of the watermark function of PDF Print command line?
Compare to myPDF.pdf and Output.pdf, the barcode in output.pdf is not clear, is it normal?
We suggest you may run following command lines to try again, we hoping one of the following command lines will create better printout to you,
pdfprint.exe -winfont -wtext "*0123456789*" -wf "AdvHC39b" -wtype 2 -wh 80 -wa 0 -raster C:\myPDF.pdf
pdfprint.exe -winfont -wtext "*0123456789*" -wf "AdvHC39b" -wtype 2 -wh 80 -wa 0 -raster2 C:\myPDF.pdf
pdfprint.exe -winfont -wtext "*0123456789*" -wf "AdvHC39b" -wtype 2 -wh 80 -wa 0 -useembedfont C:\myPDF.pdf
If you encounter any problem with pdf print application, please feel free to let us know.
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- PDFPrint Command Line paper tray issue. Why PDFPrint Command Line failed to switch the paper tray on Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64) system?
- We're looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- How to set the watermark font and print PDF via command line?
- Collate printing pdf documents via a command line
- Print from specific tray (paper source) problem in PDFPrint Command Line
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink