I am always asked about a question about whether PDFcamp Printer can convert German documents to pdf files.I think this question will be the same question to many persons when using PDFcamp Printer.Of course,it support converting German documents to pdf filles,and not only German,other kinds of language are still supported.
Now let me show you how to do to convert German document to pdf file and I will take a word document as an example.
the original word document created in German
Step1.Press “Ctrl”+”P”and set “font embedding”in properties.You can select the font used in the original word document.But if you don’t know just like me,you can embed the whole fonts to make sure others can read the pdf file smoothly if there are not fonts used in the word in their computers.
Step2.Save and print the file and you can see the new created pdf file.
Of course the conversion is very successful due to PDFcamp Printer and it’s easy enough to learn and master.
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
- VeryPDF PDF Producer (VeryPDF docPrint, PDFcamp Printer), creates PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
- Where to found SaveAs options in PDFcamp Printer x64 version?
- Suppress Save As dialog in PDFcamp Printer 64bit
- Batch append printing pages to existing PDF file by PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) x64
- PDF Camp crash upon creation of PDF, set DEP to pdfcp.exe
- Will html2pdf.exe using the conversion queue?
- VeryPDF Releases PDFcamp Printer x64 v3.0 today
- How to print HTML file to PDF document?
- I have some important information in a text file, how convert it to PDF invoice?
- How can I print a PNG image to PDF file?
- How to set page margins in generated PDF files?
- How can I save my email attachment to PDF file?