Can not get full text contents in PCL converted PDF file
I attached the source and resulting pdf.
The original process is a duplexed page.
An invoice is on the front, disclaimer information is on the back.
The pdf, page 1, invoice, looks as good as the original printing.
The pdf, page 2, disclaimer, shows only the first 2 print lines.
There should be a full page of text on page 2.
Is this a limitation or is it my ignorance?
Is there a page limitation, I have a general ledger trial balance report over 150 pages in length. (duplexed) Is there a manual?
Something is wrong in your input PCL file, when we view second page in PCL file, we can get following screenshot, it is indicate something is wrong in the second page of your PCL file, please double check your PCL file carefully,
- How to convert from PCL files to PDF files and add barcode text stamp to PDF files?
- How to convert PCL file to PDF file and overlay a PDF template as background?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- ActiveX Error in application using VeryPDF.PCLtoPDFCom
- Are there API’s that can be used by a Java program to convert the .SPL files to PDF files?
- pcl to pdf converter and barcodes
- VeryPDF PCL Toolkit, Split PCL, Merge PCL, PCL to Image, Image to PCL, PCL to PDF, PDF to PCL, PCL Viewer, PCL to Text, Print PCL to Windows Printer
- VeryPDF PCL to Any Converter Shell converts LaserJet PCL, PXL and PRN print files to PDF files
- How to replace and map fonts in PCL to PDF Converter software?
- How to add or stamp Barcode to PDF pages? We need add GS1-128 barcode to the PDF file
- How to convert prn to pxl via command line?
- Convert HTML files via command line on Mac OS
- Convert prn to pdf and encrypt pdf via command line
- Is there any way to integrate pcl into pdf application?
- Custom paper size in PCL to PDF Converter
This entry was posted in VeryPDF Blog
and tagged PCL to PDF
. Bookmark the permalink