Can you cancel the character that you have edited in a pdf file by use of verypdf pdf editor?
It seems in a pdf file by use of verypdf pdf editor you can add some content, but when want to cancel, it can’t. Now I tell you how to cancel. Loot at the illustration below:
- How to integrate a PDF Editor or PDF Annotation into my Windows application?
- How to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. to PDF pages?
- How to add certain information to an editable PDF file from VB6 or VB.NET program? How to fill PDF forms?
- Custom Branded PDF Annotator and PDF Markup
- How to use PDF Editor in web application?
- New Features in VeryPDF PDF Editor v4.1
- New Features in VeryPDF PDF Editor v4.0
- How to add a pdf file in verypdf pdf editor?
- How To Electronically Sign Your PDF Documents using a Handwritten Signature Image?
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- Edit polyline in PDF
- Create PDF from TGA
- Convert multiple GIF to one PDF
- How to view PDF document with PDF Editor
- Use bookmark to browse pdf file by use of verypdf pdf editor
This entry was posted in PDF Editor
and tagged edit pdf
, pdf editor
. Bookmark the permalink