The office documents are always created in many kinds of language,English,French,Chinese,German,Spanish,Japanese,etc.But when we print these files of different language,is it supported by the printer?Can these documents printed smoothly?
Of course,we can do a test by PDFcamp Printer and I will take a Chinese document for example.Everyone knows that LuXun is a very famous writer in China even in the world.I found an introduction in Chinese of LuXun on google and we can print it to pdf file by PDFcamp Printer.
the original file
1.Press the hot key “Ctrl”+”P”or click “file”—“print”.
2.Change some parameter in properties according to need by clicking “advanced”—“preferences”.Of course we should click”font embedding”to subset the fonts used in the original file.If you don’t know what it is and don’t care about the size of created file you can embed entire fonts.I added the fonts about Chinese not all.
3.Print and save the file.
At last,we can see the pdf file is created smoothly in Chinese by PDFcamp Printer,so I think the answer to the question in the topic is surely “yes”!
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
- VeryPDF PDF Producer (VeryPDF docPrint, PDFcamp Printer), creates PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
- Where to found SaveAs options in PDFcamp Printer x64 version?
- Suppress Save As dialog in PDFcamp Printer 64bit
- Batch append printing pages to existing PDF file by PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) x64
- PDF Camp crash upon creation of PDF, set DEP to pdfcp.exe
- Will html2pdf.exe using the conversion queue?
- VeryPDF Releases PDFcamp Printer x64 v3.0 today
- How to convert excel website reports into html or PDF formats for presentations?
- Print GIF to PDF and send PDF by email to other people
- PDFCamp Printer is slow when creating PDF Invoice
- How can I batch print Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. office documents to PDF files automatically?
- How to check PDF Security Settings in Adobe Reader?