Convert HTML to PDF file at special width and height
When I convert the image using these options you mentioned, I can't seem to get it to work.
Per your recommendation, here is the command line that I am using.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\2_Convert\ANTHONY_TEST2\ANTHONY_TEST2.html -o C:\2_Convert\ANTHONY_TEST2\ANTHONY_TEST2.Tif -b 1 -f 8 -r 300
See below for results:
The Properties on the LEFT are from your previous application. (HTML2IMAGE.EXE)
The Properties on the RIGHT are from your current DocPrint Pro v5.0 product.
Notice the dimensions are different.
How do I get DocPrint Pro v5.0 to output a TIF image with the dimensions 850x1100 (like the previous product did).
You can run following command line to convert your HTML file to TIFF file at 850x1100 pixel width and height,
"C:\Program Files\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i http://www.verypdf.com -o D:\temp\out.tif -b 1 -f 8 -r 72x66 -w 850 -h 1100
- Convert color PDF file to black and white PDF file from command line
- How to use docPrint SDK (DocPrintComExe.docPrint COM) from C# source code?
- How to convert from HTML and Web pages to black and white TIFF image files?
- VeryPDF HTML to Any Converter Command Line – Convert HTML to Word, PDF, PS, and image in Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Auto-Print SDK for Automated Printing solutions
- docPrint Document Converter is a universal document converter to convert any printable file to editable PDF or to common image files, such as TIFF, JPEG, PNG and more.
- Edit, Create, & Convert PDFs with VeryPDF Software. VeryPDF applications give you everything you need to Create, Convert, and Edit PDFs.
- How to call docPrint SDK from Delphi code? I’m changed all the DLL Import functions from Pchar to PAnsiChar parameters
- How to convert password protected web pages to PDF file or image file?
- Only the first page of some PDFs have been processed using docPrint Pro PDF Driver. Use docPrint Pro to convert PDF file to a new PDF file
- How to convert Word to PNM and set color depth via command line?
- How to convert MS Office Word documents of doc to avs?
- How to print OpenOffice documents of ODT to PDF?
- How to convert OpenOffice documents of ODT to GIF?
- How to print Access document to PDF file?
This entry was posted in docPrint Pro
and tagged docPrint
, HTML to image
. Bookmark the permalink