Do we get automatically new versions of pdfprint command line tool?
We are considering to purchase “PDF Print Command Line v2.0”.
- Do we get automatically new versions of this tool ? Or do we have to order and pay for each new version ?
- Will we be informed by you when a new version is needed because of a new release of FDP-formatting on the market ?
>>- Do we get automatically new versions of this tool ? Or do we have to order and pay for each new version ?
Thanks for your message, the upgrade is free within first one year since your purchase date, after first one year, you can pay 50% price to upgrade to latest version, please look at our support options from following web page,
>>- Will we be informed by you when a new version is needed because of a new release of PDF-formatting on the market ?
Yes, we will inform you after a new version is released, that's no problem.
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Technical Questions on VeryPDF PDF Print Command Line
- Run PDF Print Command Line on Windows 2003 in failover cluster mode
- How to print PDF and specify name of the user to do the work?
- Duplex printing option for batch printing
- Printer selection in PDFPrint Command Line application
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink