Evaluation demo watermark of PDFPrint command line application
We are installing an additional computer to run one legacy application here in the company and this program send PDF print jobs to our plotter printer using the pdfprint command line.
Everything seems working fine in this new computer except the water mark printed out in the middle of these drawings “Evaluation of VeryPDF PDFPrint”, but double checking the command line we couldn’t find any place asking for this water mark.
Is that showed because this new computer is missing some kind of license?
What is the best way to get this license?
What would be the price also?
Thanks and Best regards,
Thanks for your message, this is a limitation in trial version of pdfprint.exe application, after you purchased pdfprint command line application, you can deliver your license key to pdfprint.exe by -$ parameter, this “Evaluation of VeryPDF PDFPrint” demo watermark will be removed automatically, for example,
Pdfprint.exe -$ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX C:\out.pdf
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Print PDF to printer directly and specify resolution in X and Y directions
- Question about pdfprint tray selection - OK!
- VeryPDF PDFPrint Request Information
- How can I specify print copies when printing PDF via command line?
- Printing files to a PDF printer programmatically from VB script
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink