How can I print several Word documents to a PDF file?
Sometimes, you may need to combine several papers in one book, which means you may need to print several different Word documents to one PDF file. In this article I would like to introduce how to use docPrint to print multiple Word documents to a PDF file.
Step 1: Open a Word document you want to print>>select the options>>click on “OK”
Step 2: Don’t stop the application. Repeat step 1 until you open all the Word documents you want to print. Then, you can see all of them on the preview window.
Step 3: Set the parameters of page border, page number, watermark, etc. on the prompt of Option Settings. For example, you can choose the place where the numbers can appear on paper. In addition, if you want to print several pages on one paper, you can click on the button which represents that 1,2,4,6,8,or 16 pages per sheet.
Step 4: click on the print button to choose the connected printer to print the whole PDF file for you.
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter can convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain Text, TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM)
- How to use PDF Table Extractor OCR software to extract table from color PDF file and save to Excel (XLS, CSV) document?
- How to print PowerPoint document to PDF file?
- We receive and save faxes as "plain or image" PDF. We need to OCR, extract a text based on some criteria and insert it into a custom form. We need to use PDF extraction to Text function.
- Converting a multiple-page PDF to a single image via a .NET application
- Convert PowerPoint to bitmap image by command line
- We got some problem with PDF2XML
- How to get number of pages in PDF file by Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended product?
- add signature image into this PDF file
- PDF scans convert to JPEG instead of Word files
- How to resize JPG image files in batch by command line?
- How to convert MS Office PowerPoint documents of PPT to PIC?
- How to convert OpenOffice documents of ODT to FAX?
- Saving a pending print job as PDF. Save Print Job in Queue as PDF. Save All Print Jobs As PDF. Convert Spool request to PDF and send as e-mail. Converting Print spool output in to a PDF. Convert Spool File to PDF. Convert Spool Files to PDF Excel and more. Capture Print Data and Save to PDF.
- Convert OpenOffice to PCX by command line
This entry was posted in docPrint Pro
. Bookmark the permalink