How can I print several Word documents to a PDF file?
Sometimes, you may need to combine several papers in one book, which means you may need to print several different Word documents to one PDF file. In this article I would like to introduce how to use docPrint to print multiple Word documents to a PDF file.
Step 1: Open a Word document you want to print>>select the options>>click on “OK”
Step 2: Don’t stop the application. Repeat step 1 until you open all the Word documents you want to print. Then, you can see all of them on the preview window.
Step 3: Set the parameters of page border, page number, watermark, etc. on the prompt of Option Settings. For example, you can choose the place where the numbers can appear on paper. In addition, if you want to print several pages on one paper, you can click on the button which represents that 1,2,4,6,8,or 16 pages per sheet.
Step 4: click on the print button to choose the connected printer to print the whole PDF file for you.
- How to print doc to bitmap image?
- How to convert PCL to TIF and rotate the page?
- How can I extract meta info from input PDF file to the given output file?
- How to browse the pages of the pdf files in verypdf pdf editor?
- How to use docPrint PDF Driver printer to convert Word to PNG image format?
- Can I create the PDF file at uncompressed format?
- How to convert word to PDF and add page number by software interface?
- Wanna easily convert PDF to PPTX?
- How to convert PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MSG, EML formats to HTML files?
- How to add pdf pages using command line
- How to convert MS Office PowerPoint documents of PPT to GIF?
- Convert documents of webpage to PDF and set PDF password by command line
- Combine Word DOC, DOCX, Excel XLS, XLSX, CSV, PowerPoint PPT, PPTX, HTML, RTF, PDF documents into one single PDF file, append Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents together
- Convert WMF to PDF by Command Line
- How to convert PowerPoint to TIFF image?
This entry was posted in docPrint Pro
. Bookmark the permalink