How do I print Word document to PDF file?
When a writer writes a beautiful article which cost him a lot of time and energy,he must want to show it to everyone to share.The best way in nowadays is updating the word document to the website.But there is a problem that the article may be copied by others if being updated and the copyright maybe a complex problem needs to be solved.
Try to think about it,if we convert the word document to a new format which can’t be copied freely,it must be great.As we know,PDF is a kind of file which can be read but can not be changed freely and maybe every computer has a PDF reader now.So we can try to convert word to pdf.
First,we should load a software named PDFcamp Printer on this website http://www.verypdf.com/pdfcamp/pdfcamp_setup.exe. Install it and you’d better select it as your default printer.
Open the word format article and begin to covert word to pdf.
There are three ways to print.
1.You can click “file”—“print”,then you can see the print window.You can set many parameter such as the page size,standard,email,compression etc by clicking properties.
2.Click the button on the tool bar and the popping window will let you to name and save the file,which is convenient but can not set parameter.
3.Use hot key “ctrl”+”p”,it will also come out the print window.
When everything is done,you can click “ok”,and word to pdf will start.
the original file,word format.
the converted file,PDF format.
- How to use VeryPDF Cloud API to convert office documents (docs, excel, PowerPoint) to PDF files from WordPress site?
- Convert any file type to PDF
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released docPrint Pro v8.0 today, docPrint Pro v8.0 is able to make a connection between docPrint and other Windows Printers
- VeryPDF Office to Any Converter, Convert Office Document to Any other Format, Word to PDF. Office to Any Converter is a conversion tool for converting Office documents to other formats
- How to convert office files to PDF files from Coldfusion application?
- How to use doc2pdf.exe (docPrint Pro) Command Line to convert office files (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, RTF, Text) to encrypted PDF files?
- Web page and Word to PDF
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- Error from SysWOW64\doc2pdf_service.exe application
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Office to PDF Converter for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Print XPS to PDF and send PDF by email to other people
- PDFcamp Printer Pro 64bit version
- How do I print background color and images from MS Word document to PDF?
- How to print ICO to PDF file?
- What are the differences between PDFcamp Printer and docPrint and docPrint Pro products?
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged word to pdf
. Bookmark the permalink