How do I use your PDFcamp Printer as a virtual PDF Printer?
PDFcamp Printer is a powerful printer which can convert many kinds of files like DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, HTML, MHTML and TXT etc to PDF format.
If you want to use PDFcamp Printer ,you must download it first on the website http://www.verypdf.com/pdfcamp/pdfcamp_setup.exe and install it.Maybe there are some little thing you should pay attention to.
1.When you install PDFcamp Printer ,there is a popping window that you should look carefully.
This may be caused by the antivirus in your computer and if you choose the recommended item,you will not install the software successfully.So you should click the triangle and choose the second one just like this.
Then you can install PDFcamp Printer step by step.At last,you will see a dialog box.
You can decide whether make PDFcamp Printer as your default printer.Of course I did.After installing,you can click”start”—”printers and faxes”.In the folder you can see PDFcamp Printer has been added in and you can right click it to set some parameter you often use.
- VeryPDF SDK Developer is a PDF software development kit for developers that want to add PDF creation and printing capabilities to their applications
- How to add more virtual PDF Printers into my Windows system? How to suppress Save As dialog?
- Auto-Print SDK for Automated Printing solutions
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- VeryPDF Virtual PDF Printer Software, Print Documents to PDF Files Lightning Fast
- VeryPDF Provides PDF Converter SDK, Virtual PDF Printer, Document Format Conversion, etc. Custom-Build service (Custom Redistribution)
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- DocConverter COM is not able to generate PDF in 64bit machine/server
- How to convert print job to PDF file? Create the PDF File with an overlay/Template based on what was printed
- Set custom metadata to PDF file when print a document to PDFcamp Printer
- How to do when missing some kinds of fonts after converting RTF to PDF
- How to print PBM, PPM, PNM, PGM images to PDF files?
- A way to print pnm to pdf
- how to change PDFCamp spooler file location
- Batch convert Excel, XLS, XLSX, CSV, ODS, XML spreadsheets to PDF and other formats by VeryPDF Excel Converter (CSV Converter) Command Line
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged PDF Printer
. Bookmark the permalink