First download the software of “verypdf pdf editor” in www.verypdf.com
Its icon is this:
Then open it, and click “open” and add a pdf file in, below is the illustration:
Then the new picture is below:
Choose the toolbar of “edit content” and click it, then two icons will light abruptly, below is the illustration:
choose the icon “T+” and put your cursor in the pdf space and click left-button of your mouse, a dialog window pops, then you can edit, below is the illustration:
- Converting the PDF Version Number from 1.1 to 1.4 or higher
- How to show and fill forms for PDF files in VB6 form?
- How To Electronically Sign Your PDF Documents using a Handwritten Signature Image?
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- How to integrate a PDF Editor or PDF Annotation into my Windows application?
- How to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. to PDF pages?
- How to add certain information to an editable PDF file from VB6 or VB.NET program? How to fill PDF forms?
- PDF Viewer OCX and PDF Editor Active X for Winforms
- Custom Branded PDF Annotator and PDF Markup
- VeryPDF PDF Text Replacer is a very simple, lightning-quick desktop utility program that lets you batch replace, change or delete multiples text in Acrobat PDF files automatically
- How to mark important lines(change the font color) of PDF file text?
- Edit rectangle in PDF
- Add line to PDF
- Create PDF from Word
- Edit PDF Information and Set Password in Batch by PDF Editor