Access is an information management tool developed by Microsoft, which can be used to store a large amount of information which cannot be handled by Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet applications. Access document, as well as Excel document, can be printed to PDF file by docPrint. docPrint prints Access documents to PDF files easily and offers flexible custom settings for controlling the printed files. Please follow the following steps to print:
1. Download and install docPrint in your computer, and open the Microsoft Access document you want to print.
2. Click on the View button on the ribbon, and select the proper view option like chart view, sheet view and table view. Don’t click on the Design View, otherwise, you cannot print.
3. Press Ctrl+P
4. Select “docPrint” in the box on the left of “Name”, and select options like page range, number of copies.
5. Click on “OK” to start converting. When the PDF file is ready, the print icon presenting on the taskbar will disappear. And a new panel will prompt.
6. On the Option Settings panel, you can review the PDF file and add stuff like watermark, page numbers, and comments or you can select other options.
7. Then, click on the printer button on the toolbar on the up side of the panel
8. Select the name of the printer connected to your computer and press OK, and print the access file.