How to print Excel document to PDF file?
As an education ,you must know the importance of exam result to a student.So at the end a term,input the exam result in the excel is a job you have to do carefully.As a number people,you should know how necessary an accurate financial statement is in a company and you also should know the the method for creating a financial statement by using excel.
You always need to show the excel to everyone because the number is the most direct reason for some complex thing.But you don’t want anyone to change the number or the arithmetic in the table.So what to do?Of course,you can convert excel to pdf.
Let me show you how to convert excel to pdf by the software PDFcamp Printer.If you don’t have the software,you can download it on http://www.verypdf.com/pdfcamp/pdfcamp_setup.exe.
1.You should make or you have made an excel table.The next one is made by me and there are two sheets in a table.
If you want to convert sheet 1 or sheet 2 only,you can click “sheet 1”or “sheet 2”bellow the table.Then click “file”—“print”and set parameter in your need.
If you want to convert all sheets,you should press “ctrl”button and click every sheet one by one.Then print and set parameter.
the properties of PDFcamp Printer
If everything is done,we can click “ok” to convert excel to pdf.
sheet 1 after converted
sheet 2 after converted
- VeryPDF Office to Any Converter, Convert Office Document to Any other Format, Word to PDF. Office to Any Converter is a conversion tool for converting Office documents to other formats
- Excel COM automation stops working when user logs off
- How to convert office files to PDF files from Coldfusion application?
- How to use doc2pdf.exe (docPrint Pro) Command Line to convert office files (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, RTF, Text) to encrypted PDF files?
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Office to PDF Converter for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- How to convert each worksheet to one PDF file? I want create one PDF file from one Excel worksheet
- How to convert Excel, Word to PDF without decreasing PDF quality?
- How to increase the Image Quality in docPrint doc2pdf.exe application? and How to run doc2pdf.exe from Windows Service?
- Batch convert Excel, XLS, XLSX, CSV, ODS, XML spreadsheets to PDF and other formats by VeryPDF Excel Converter (CSV Converter) Command Line
- How do I use your PDFcamp Printer as a virtual PDF Printer?
- Print PCX to PDF and edit PDF automatically
- How to send PDF automatically after conversion from files?
- How to check PDF Security Settings in Adobe Reader?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged excel to pdf
. Bookmark the permalink