How to print PowerPoint document to PDF file?
In this article, I want to show you how to use PDFcamp Printer to convert ppt to pdf.
You may ask “why you want to convert ppt to pdf?”The answer is ppt is famous for “capricious”.When we use ppt we may find out that a same ppt will be different in different and when we print it,graphics disappear or misprint, text and labels shift position, letters vanish.So it’s necessary to convert ppt to pdf.
But the windows system itself doesn’t have the function of converting ppt to pdf.So we need to use PDFcamp Printer ,a powerful software.
In the ppt file, click “File”—“print”.
In “print what”,slide is selected automatically and the color can be chosen as color,grayscale and pure white and black.
Set parameter in the properties according to your need.There are two choices in paper orientation,portrait or landscape.
Click OK, or save these settings under a new name for future use.
We can choose the size of the page and there are three standards.mm,inches and pixel.
e fifth page of the new file after converting ppt to pdf
- I am rebuilding my server using doc2any for file conversions, how do I register doc2any.exe application on my server?
- Does doc2any.exe support UNC path or network drive and PDF encryption?
- Bulk and Batch convert all files to PDF files
- How to use VeryPDF Cloud API to convert office documents (docs, excel, PowerPoint) to PDF files from WordPress site?
- Convert any file type to PDF
- Need to find the best tool to convert all type of documents to PDF via command line
- Convert ppt and pptx to pdf in a linux based server (AWS linux machine) through command line
- How to convert office files to PDF files from Coldfusion application?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Office to PDF Converter for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- VeryPDF is able to read and parse MS Office DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, ODT, RTF formats without OpenOffice and MS Office installed.
- Print documents of OpenOffice to PDF and edit PDF automatically
- How do I register VeryPDF PDFcamp Printer? Can you show me step by step?
- Set custom metadata to PDF file when print a document to PDFcamp Printer
- How to set page margins in generated PDF files?
- PDFcamp Printer does popup Save As dialog
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged PPT to PDF
. Bookmark the permalink