How to set document properties (title, subject, keywords, author, etc.) to printed PDF file?
When we print the documents to pdf files by PDFcamp Printer,there is an item we don’t understand clearly which is called “Doc Info”.We may explain it as “Document information” which includes title,author,subject and keywords of the document.
Why we have to set these parameter?Listed below are the explanations to the words in Doc Info:
- TITLE (the name to the document)
- KEYWORDS(the center words of the document)
- AUTHOR(the writer of the document)
- SUBJECTS (the official Library of Congress subject headings assigned to the book)
By paying careful attention to the information contained in Doc Info, some readers can learn a great deal about the document even before looking at the content of the document.
But how to set these parameter?
By PDFcamp Printer,everything becomes easy.
In properties of PDFcamp Printer,there is an item “Doc Info”you can see.Please click it,then you can set the “Doc Info”of the document.
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
- VeryPDF PDF Producer (VeryPDF docPrint, PDFcamp Printer), creates PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
- Where to found SaveAs options in PDFcamp Printer x64 version?
- Suppress Save As dialog in PDFcamp Printer 64bit
- Batch append printing pages to existing PDF file by PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) x64
- PDF Camp crash upon creation of PDF, set DEP to pdfcp.exe
- Will html2pdf.exe using the conversion queue?
- VeryPDF Releases PDFcamp Printer x64 v3.0 today
- How do I register VeryPDF PDFcamp Printer? Can you show me step by step?
- How to call User Defined EXE application from 64bit version of docPrint PDF Driver?
- I can’t print from Word to PDF file correctly
- Print RTF to PDF and send PDF by email to other people
- I want view my Word DOC file in Adobe Acrobat (not Adobe Reader), how to do?
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged PDFcamp Printer
. Bookmark the permalink