How to set page margins in generated PDF files?
Sometimes when you create a new pdf file, you want it more fine looking and not formalist.So you may need to set some parameter of the new generated pdf files such as font size,paper size,margin,etc.
Paper margin is an important element in document,the right decision to the paper margin will help you save paper,even trees and money.A study indicates that decreasing this default print margin width in Word from 1.25 inches to 0.75 inch would result in average paper savings of 4.75 percent.
Of course in new generated pdf files we can set the paper margin only by several clicks,now PDFcamp Printer will show you the details.At first,you should make sure there is PDFcamp Printer in your computer.
Step1.You can open a document which you want to print to pdf file and click “file”—“print” on the interface.
Step2.In the popup window,please click “properties”to do the right settings.
Step3.In “page set”item,you can see there is “margin” parameter with the unit of “pixel”.You can input the number of paper margin you want and click”ok”.
Step4.You should save the resulting file and name or rename it.
PDFcamp Printer helps us do two tests on paper margin.One is to set 0 pixel and the other one is 100 pixel in the generated pdf file.We can look at the figures to see the differences between the two files.
paper margin:100 pixel
paper margin:0 pixel
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
- VeryPDF PDF Producer (VeryPDF docPrint, PDFcamp Printer), creates PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
- Where to found SaveAs options in PDFcamp Printer x64 version?
- Suppress Save As dialog in PDFcamp Printer 64bit
- Batch append printing pages to existing PDF file by PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) x64
- PDF Camp crash upon creation of PDF, set DEP to pdfcp.exe
- Will html2pdf.exe using the conversion queue?
- VeryPDF Releases PDFcamp Printer x64 v3.0 today
- Print HTML to PDF and edit PDF automatically
- Batch convert Excel, XLS, XLSX, CSV, ODS, XML spreadsheets to PDF and other formats by VeryPDF Excel Converter (CSV Converter) Command Line
- PDFcamp Printer does popup Save As dialog
- I want convert PCD document to PDF file, please help me.
- I have lots of TGA files, I want convert them to PDF files now, please help me.
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged PDFcamp Printer
. Bookmark the permalink