How to use ZIP compression for image streams in PDF Printer?
A ZIP file is simply a file filled with information, data or documents that have been through a compression process to minimize the size of the files making them quicker to download, easier to archive and more likely to be received via electronic mail because the compressed format takes up less storage space and uses fewer system resources.
It is easy to make a zip file by PDFcamp Printer and you don’t need to know anything about HTML code. There are no interface concerns. Basically, you just open the program and follow the instructions I give to you to create a zip file. You name the file and choose where you want it to be stored in your system.
The following snapshots will be a course for you to learn how to use ZIP compression when print documents to pdf files by using PDFcamp Printer,which is easy to master.
Step2.Click “Compression” in properties and check “compress using” and select “Zip”in dropdown lists and click “OK”.
Step3.Save your file in some folder you like and name the new file.Then click”save”.
You can see the new pdf file generated by PDFcamp Printer.If the size of original document is big,you will find it will be smaller after printing.
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
- VeryPDF PDF Producer (VeryPDF docPrint, PDFcamp Printer), creates PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
- Where to found SaveAs options in PDFcamp Printer x64 version?
- Suppress Save As dialog in PDFcamp Printer 64bit
- Batch append printing pages to existing PDF file by PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) x64
- PDF Camp crash upon creation of PDF, set DEP to pdfcp.exe
- Will html2pdf.exe using the conversion queue?
- VeryPDF Releases PDFcamp Printer x64 v3.0 today
- After I convert my Word document to PDF file, can I read PDF file in my android mobile?
- Three ways to print html to pdf
- How to print PowerPoint document to PDF file?
- How can I print a TIFF image to PDF file?
- A way to print pcx to pdf
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged PDFcamp Printer
. Bookmark the permalink