I want to convert an xls or xlsx file into an mht file
I want to convert an xls or xlsx file into an mht file (several thousands of files)
The command doc2any.exe example.xlsx out.mht gives result = OK but the command doc2any.exe –office 0 example.xlsx out.mht gives a result = error.
Does it means that Excel must be installed on the computer ?
My need is to convert xls or xlss files into mht files using a computer where Excel is not installed, is it possible with VeryDOC doc2any? how ?
Tanks in advance for your answer.
Yes, you need install MS Excel application into your system in order to convert XLSX document to MHTML format, if your system hasn't MS Excel application installed, the conversion will failed.
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]I want to convert an xls or xlsx file into an mht file,
- How to convert Office and other documents to PDF files and then print the PDF files to Windows Printer?
- Configuring DCOM for Remote Access
- Issues executing doc2any.exe from Java code
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- How to use mini EMF Printer Driver to convert HTML files to EMF files? Is it depend on MS Office to read DOC format?
- How to convert PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MSG, EML formats to HTML files?
- VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) – the Multifunction PDF Converter, Batch convert any printable Documents to PDF, PDF/A, Postscript, PS, EPS, TIFF and JPEG files
- VeryPDF SDK Details for DOC to Any Converter SDK/COM and PDF to Image Converter SDK/COM
- Convert Office files to PDF files on 64bit Windows System by Doc Converter COM
- How to call doc2any.exe or htmltools.exe from a service?
- How to batch convert email files to PDF files? MSG to PDF, EML to PDF, Outlook to PDF, Convert Email to PDF
- How to convert HTML files to PDF files and use PDF Split-Merge COM/SDK to split and merge PDF files?
- Web page and Word to PDF
- Please advise which component and code to use for conversion server-side using ASP (Classic) on Windows Server 2003
- I am looking for any doc(.doc,.ppt,.xls) to .pcl or .ps converter for my JAVA project
This entry was posted in DOC to Any Converter
and tagged doc to any
. Bookmark the permalink