I want to convert an xls or xlsx file into an mht file (several thousands of files)
The command doc2any.exe example.xlsx out.mht gives result = OK but the command doc2any.exe –office 0 example.xlsx out.mht gives a result = error.
Does it means that Excel must be installed on the computer ?
My need is to convert xls or xlss files into mht files using a computer where Excel is not installed, is it possible with VeryDOC doc2any? how ?
Tanks in advance for your answer.
Yes, you need install MS Excel application into your system in order to convert XLSX document to MHTML format, if your system hasn't MS Excel application installed, the conversion will failed.
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]I want to convert an xls or xlsx file into an mht file,
- Missing DLL files when I convert XLS to CSV without use MS Office and OpenOffice applications
- Does doc2any.exe support UNC path or network drive and PDF encryption?
- How to convert Office and other documents to PDF files and then print the PDF files to Windows Printer?
- Configuring DCOM for Remote Access
- Issues executing doc2any.exe from Java code
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- How to use mini EMF Printer Driver to convert HTML files to EMF files? Is it depend on MS Office to read DOC format?
- How to convert PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MSG, EML formats to HTML files?
- VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) – the Multifunction PDF Converter, Batch convert any printable Documents to PDF, PDF/A, Postscript, PS, EPS, TIFF and JPEG files
- VeryPDF SDK Details for DOC to Any Converter SDK/COM and PDF to Image Converter SDK/COM
- How to convert Word documents to PDF files from ASP source code?
- I want to convert an xls or xlsx file into an mht file
- What do i need to convert any office documents (DOC(X), XLS, PPT(X), etc…) to page images
- doc2any not support password protected word doc file
- convert a single sheet in an excel file (xlsx) into a one-file html