1. How to convert DOC file to PDF file with PDF Writer?
Have you ever attempted to find a software to alter your paperwork to PDF format when you review it from any application* PDFcamp Printer may be your best choice to do this. Conversion from DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX formats into PDF files can is so easy without the need to have Adobe Acrobat installed.
* Download PDFcamp Printer from http://www.verypdf.com/pdfcamp/pdfcamp.htm web site.
* Install PDFcamp Printer on your local disk by double clicking the executable file pdfcamp_setup.exe
* Follow the Setup Wizard and complete the installation.
* Set PDFcamp Printer as your default printer will make it's easier to use when the installation is complete.
* After installation, a printer icon of "PDFcamp Printer" will show in Control Panel -> Printers and Faxes as your default printer.
* Open the DOC file, select File -> Print to open the Printer setup dialog. "PDFcamp Printer" has been the default printer. (You still can select "PDFcamp Printer" from the printer name drop down list if it's not set as your default printer.)
* Click "Properties" to customize your printer settings.
* Click "OK" to save your settings and then confirm to name and save the new PDF file to a destination.
* The newly generated PDF file will be shown to you if select "View after creation" in the "Save As" tab of Properties dialog once the conversion is completed.
2. HTML to PDF Converter
PDFcamp Printer offers an easy way of converting HTML or HTM formats to PDF file within your Internet browsers. No need to install other programs when you use this function. Being installed and operating as a printer driver, PDFcamp Printer provides you a low-cost, one-stop service to alter your e-documents to PDF files.
PDFcamp Printer works as a virtual printer that prints the web page to PDF files without missing original information, like Fonts, Links and etc. By choosing to print from the Internet browsers and then printing to the PDFcamp Printer, user can easily customize the output files by changing the printer properties.
* Supports both Portrait and Landscape style.
* Supports customized and all kinds of standard page sizes.
* Supports any resolution and display scale.
* Provides options to compress text and line art.
* Provides auto zoom images and compressions.
* Provides PDF compatibility options for Adobe PDF format.
* Allows customized info of Title, Subject, Author and Keywords.
* Batch output to user path.
* Options for renaming, overwriting files or insert/append pages to existing files.
* Options for outputting as TEXT file.
* Options for viewing and sending email after creation.
* Provides a large set of fonts for adding.
* Quick options for selecting to embed all fonts or base 14 fonts.
* Easy way to add or remove all fonts.
* Supports file encryption.
* Defines different permissions according to user actions.
* Provides two encryption levels: 40-Bits and 128-Bits.
* Supports automatically detecting URLs and converting to PDF links.
* Provides options to set link appearances.
* Offers immediate preview of appearance settings.
* Allows user to execute other special program after PDF conversion.
* Helps user to set Email recievers, senders, subject and contents.
* Allows to send mail through SMTP server.
* Shows the version info of the application.
* Provides the entry point of registering.
The generated PDF file can be saved to the local disks or any other portable storage devices.