Map Fonts or Substitute Fonts during PCL to PDF conversion
another font mapping problem for you.
In attachment you can find a pdf file and a pcl one. The second one (clear_buffer.pcl) must be compiled to obtain another pdf file "very similar" to the first page of the file "maggio_2011.pdf".
I tried, but can't obtain a right pdf, because some fonts are different.
I don't know how to create a right mapfont.ini file for this task.
Can you compile a pdf from the pcl file "similar" to the one in attachment? It's very important for me to do this, otherwise the library can't resolve my compilation problem.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks for your sample files, we will check your sample files and send an email to you shortly, thanks for your patience.
- How to convert from multi-page PCL files to multi-page TIFF files on Linux system?
- Convert PCL files to PDF files with PJL commands
- Convert SPL to PDF files. We need a solution to generate, create, make PCL and Postscript files from printer driver and view these PCL and Postscript files.
- VeryPDFPCLConverter() API return -2 code, what’s the meaning for the -2 error code?
- Using pcltool command line, is there a way to force the pdf to 8.5 x 11 inch? I want force to change the PDF paper size to letter paper size.
- [ERROR] – Failed to load "IDAutomationHC39M" Font from PCL to PDF Converter software, load barcode TrueType font file during PCL to PDF and TIFF Conversion
- do you support Barcode 128 with PCL to PDF?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- How can I convert from PRN files to PDF files?
- barcode font in windows 10 [ERROR] Failed to load "free 3 of 9" barcode TrueType font during PCL to PDF conversion
- Free Online PDF Converter, Batch Convert to PDF, PDF/A or Image, Doc Converter
- How to convert PXL to JPG and set image resolution?
- Is there any way to integrate pcl into pdf application?
- IIS7 : HOW TO enable the detailed error messages for the website while browsed from for the client browsers?
- Convert px3 to postscript and set page size via command line?
This entry was posted in VeryPDF Blog
and tagged PCL to PDF
. Bookmark the permalink