I'm using a trial version of pcltool. The doc I'm trying to convert to pdf is called $IN72333.txt. As you can see, it has ms-dos graphical characters (these lines will be used to constitute tables). You can see these with the edit command in the WinXP command prompt (edit $IN722333.txt) or using notepad and setting the font to Terminal.
Now, I thought I got this to work at one point. However, I can't seem to make it work anymore. The attached PDF file is not using the correct characters from the correct code page. Any suggestions?
C:\phsemail>"C:\Program Files\VeryPDF PCL Converter v2.0\pcltool.exe" c:\phsemail\$IN72333.txt
We noticed that you are using the Converter which created at 2006 year, that version is too old, please download and install latst version of Converter from our website first,
after you installed it, please rename your “$IN72333.txt” filename to “$IN72333.pcl” filename, then you can run following command line to convert your PCL file to PDF file correctly,
"C:\Program Files\VeryPDF PCL Converter v2.0\pcltool.exe" D:\temp\$IN72333.pcl
Conversion time = 1685ms
D:\temp\$IN72333.pcl ==> D:\temp\$IN72333.pdf, result=OK
TickCount = 1685ms(1.69s)
The lines are all look fine in the generated PDF file, please look at following screenshot,