Problem trying to convert infopath to pdf
Hi, i am testing your product before to buy, i try to convert infopath file to pdf, i am testing using with the following lines comands:
doc2any.exe -useoffice 0 P-2011-0089.xml P-2011-0089.pdf doc2any.exe P-2011-0089.xml P-2011-0089.pdf
but the pdf is not OK, in the machine there is not MS Office installed, but there is xsn file, the file pdf generated dont have the infopath design, there is only xml structure (you can see the attached fike) , would you tell me what is the problem ? I need to have Ms office installed ??
The file xsn is in sharepoint, i am testinf in the same serverand the user have rigth access.
Thanks in advance
Yes, you need install MS Office to convert infopath file to pdf file, if your system hasn't MS Office installed, the conversion will fail.
- VeryPDF SDK Details for DOC to Any Converter SDK/COM and PDF to Image Converter SDK/COM
- Convert Office files to PDF files on 64bit Windows System by Doc Converter COM
- VeryPDF Infopath to PDF
- How to call doc2any.exe or htmltools.exe from a service?
- How to print Infopath document to PDF file?
- Use DOC to Any Converter to convert Excel documents to BMP files
- I want to convert an xls or xlsx file into an mht file
- Problem when install docPrint Pro v5.0 to Windows 7 64bit system
- Please advise which component and code to use for conversion server-side using ASP (Classic) on Windows Server 2003
- Dependency on Office
- convert Word to PDF without office word installed
- Combine Word DOC, DOCX, Excel XLS, XLSX, CSV, PowerPoint PPT, PPTX, HTML, RTF, PDF documents into one single PDF file, append Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents together
- Converting Word Doc File to PDF Issue…
- convert all Microsoft Word Document formats (.DOC, .DOCX) and Power Point (.ppt and .pptx) files to JPEG files OR to swf file
- How to convert rtf to svg?
This entry was posted in DOC to Any Converter
and tagged doc to any
, infopath to pdf
. Bookmark the permalink