Hi, i am testing your product before to buy, i try to convert infopath file to pdf, i am testing using with the following lines comands:
doc2any.exe -useoffice 0 P-2011-0089.xml P-2011-0089.pdf doc2any.exe P-2011-0089.xml P-2011-0089.pdf
but the pdf is not OK, in the machine there is not MS Office installed, but there is xsn file, the file pdf generated dont have the infopath design, there is only xml structure (you can see the attached fike) , would you tell me what is the problem ? I need to have Ms office installed ??
The file xsn is in sharepoint, i am testinf in the same serverand the user have rigth access.
Thanks in advance
Yes, you need install MS Office to convert infopath file to pdf file, if your system hasn't MS Office installed, the conversion will fail.
- Missing DLL files when I convert XLS to CSV without use MS Office and OpenOffice applications
- Does doc2any.exe support UNC path or network drive and PDF encryption?
- How to convert Office and other documents to PDF files and then print the PDF files to Windows Printer?
- Configuring DCOM for Remote Access
- Issues executing doc2any.exe from Java code
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- How to use mini EMF Printer Driver to convert HTML files to EMF files? Is it depend on MS Office to read DOC format?
- How to convert PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MSG, EML formats to HTML files?
- VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) – the Multifunction PDF Converter, Batch convert any printable Documents to PDF, PDF/A, Postscript, PS, EPS, TIFF and JPEG files
- VeryPDF SDK Details for DOC to Any Converter SDK/COM and PDF to Image Converter SDK/COM
- Problem when install docPrint Pro v5.0 to Windows 7 64bit system
- Bulk and Batch convert all files to PDF files
- Please advise which component and code to use for conversion server-side using ASP (Classic) on Windows Server 2003
- combine multiple MS Office documents into a single PDF
- Combine Word DOC, DOCX, Excel XLS, XLSX, CSV, PowerPoint PPT, PPTX, HTML, RTF, PDF documents into one single PDF file, append Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents together