the fonts are changing when used via PDFPrint
We appear to have an issue using the VeryPDF PDFPrint software. We have a PDF that prints fine through Acrobat reader, but the fonts are changing when used via PDFPrint. Is there a command line option we need to be utilizing? Could it be a version issue? We are currently on v2.0 Build May 6 2010 and I see there is a v2.5 Build Sep 25 2010. Should we upgrade and is there anything we need to know prior to an upgrade?
Please run following command lines to print your PDF file again,
pdfprint.exe -shell C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -shell2 C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -raster2 C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -useembedfont C:\test.pdf
If you still can't work fine with above command lines, please feel free email to us your sample PDF file for checking, after we checked your sample PDF file, we will figure out a solution to you asap.
- PDFPrint Command Line can not find my printer when call it from PowerShell script
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- How can I print PRN and PDF files to client's printer on the Web Server Cloud?
- How to select Output Tray from PDFPrint Command Line application?
- VeryPDF Releases a new version of PDFPrint Command Line today
- Does your PDFPrint application work with 64-bit Windows 2008 (R1)?
- PDF Print Console Error
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink