The -shell and -shell2 parameters are working working better
Hi, I am using your software with a standard licence to print pdf in a batch process to call specific trays on a xerox copier. Depending on the computer I am printing from, I found that the -shell -shell2 trigger is working working better. I would like to know the difference between the different -shell triggers (shell, shell2..).
-shell and -shell2 parameters are just two different methods to print PDF files by shell, they haven't too much difference, you can use any one of them.
since they both exist i was assuming i should use them accordingly.
sometimes when i print multi pages pdf i end up getting only part of the file, like the printer will print only few first pages, what may cause this ?
What options are you using? Can you print your PDF file correctly by following command line?
Pdfprint.exe -raster2 C:\test.pdf
We hoping -raster2 parameter will work better for you.
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- How to check PDF file is password protected by Visual Basic?
- Batch Print PDF file and apply the watermark to printout
- Is there a good ActiveX/COM component to “print” to PDF?
- How to set horizontal resolution and print PDF via command line?
- PowerBuilder can not load pdfprintsdk.dll
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink