What is the option to automatically display PDFs after creation? can you show me how it works?
After converting documents to pdf file,you must want to check the file to see whether it is perfect or not. But it’s a little inconvenient to find it in the location you have just set.Don’t worry,PDFcamp Printer will help you to do this more easier.In another word,you can browse the generated pdf file automatically after printing.
If you don’t have PDFcamp Printer in your computer,you should load one first and the download website is http://www.verypdf.com/pdfcamp/pdfcamp_setup.exe.
Now PDFcamp Printer will show you the methods.
First,of course you should open a document you want to print,such as word,excel,powerpoint and so on.Then click “file”—“print” or right click the blank and click”print” or use the hot key”Ctrl”+”P” directly.This is the beginning of the whole procedure.
Second,you should click “properties” in which click “save as”—“view after creation”,the most important button for this function.It means you can browse the pdf file automatically after printing.Then click “ok”.
Third,rename or name the created file,select the path and save.
All work have been finished and you can see an automatically popping up window which is the new pdf file.With the help of PDFcamp Printer,do you think it’s more easier?I think so.
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
- VeryPDF PDF Producer (VeryPDF docPrint, PDFcamp Printer), creates PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
- Where to found SaveAs options in PDFcamp Printer x64 version?
- Suppress Save As dialog in PDFcamp Printer 64bit
- Batch append printing pages to existing PDF file by PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) x64
- PDF Camp crash upon creation of PDF, set DEP to pdfcp.exe
- Will html2pdf.exe using the conversion queue?
- VeryPDF Releases PDFcamp Printer x64 v3.0 today
- I want view my Word DOC file in Adobe Acrobat (not Adobe Reader), how to do?
- Do you know how to print PowerPoint documents of ppt to pdf?
- How to use CCITT Group4 compression for the black and white image streams in PDF Printer?
- PDFcamp Printer v2.3 won't install on 64 bit Windows 7 system
- How to convert office files to PDF files from Coldfusion application?
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged PDFcamp Printer
. Bookmark the permalink