Why can’t I find any grid on my PDF copy of Excel document?
Some users have asked me the same question before when using docPrint to print Excel document to PDF file. As a matter of fact, the problem that there is no grid but only text on the paper is not caused by docPrint. To solve this problem, you have to change an option in Excel. The following steps will show you how to do it:
1 Open the Excel document
2 Click on the “File” button on the ribbon bar.
3 Select the “Page Setup” option on the file menu, and Page Setup panel will appear as illustrated below.
4 Then, click on the “Sheet” button and check the box on the left of “Gridlines”, you will find a tick appear.
6 Don’t forget to press “OK”.
7 Use docPrint to print a PDF copy of the Excel document. Here, you can get a PDF file with gridlines.
- How to use VeryPDF Cloud API to convert office documents (docs, excel, PowerPoint) to PDF files from WordPress site?
- Convert any file type to PDF
- VeryPDF Office to Any Converter, Convert Office Document to Any other Format, Word to PDF. Office to Any Converter is a conversion tool for converting Office documents to other formats
- Excel COM automation stops working when user logs off
- How to convert office files to PDF files from Coldfusion application?
- How to use doc2pdf.exe (docPrint Pro) Command Line to convert office files (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, RTF, Text) to encrypted PDF files?
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Office to PDF Converter for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- How to convert each worksheet to one PDF file? I want create one PDF file from one Excel worksheet
- How to convert Excel, Word to PDF without decreasing PDF quality?
- Convert documents of HTML to grayscale image by command line
- Convert OpenOffice to WMF by command line
- Convert documents of TXT to EPS file by command line
- How to combine several HTML files into one PDF file? How to run multiple concurrent instances of the software to convert documents to PDF files at same time?
- Convert PPT to EMF by command line
This entry was posted in docPrint Pro
and tagged excel to pdf
. Bookmark the permalink