Someone is familiar with the feature of VeryPDF PDF Editor knows that we can add a stamp to PDF files through Edit Comment function. Yet some pictures we need don’t exist in the place, it seems we have to get the picture through annotation function, no matter when we add the picture to PDF files, we depend on annotation all the time.
In fact we can copy anything in the PDF file by use of VeryPDF PDF Editor, we can process the pictures from annotation and keep it in another place for the sake of our next use, namely we can be independent of the annotation.
Add a PDF file to VeryPDF PDF Editor, find the option of Document from which find PDF Annotation, there is a stamp category in PDF Annotation, select a picture and make it in the PDF file.
Adjust the picture and edit it, after that snapshoot it, copy it to a clipboard.
use the snapshot icon to copy
Then open the clipboard and click Ctrl+V, thus the picture is put in the clipboard, then save it as a jpg file.
Now we can through Edit Comment in the toolbar of VeryPDF PDF Editor to add the picture to the PDF file, the illustration is below:
When you click Open button in the dialog window, the picture will be added to the PDF file.
- How to add Wingdng3 images as annotations to PDF files with VeryPDF PDF Editor?
- Do you know there are many interesting pictures in verypdf pdf editor?
- Android / React Native PDF Viewer and PDF Annotation SDK
- How to hide File Open, Save, Print and Email buttons in the PDF Annotation / PDF Editor OCX Control?
- PDF Stamper Command Line examples
- Which package comes with all below features for PDF for Web and iOS: annotations, highlighter, split and merge pages, add image, hyperlink, measurement calibrations? Or a subset of the above?
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- How I can use your HTML5 PDF Annotator & Editor in my website?
- How to highlight keywords in PDF pages? Searching and Marking Multiple Words in a PDF. Highlighting Multiple Words in a PDF Document using PDF Highlighter Command Line.
- I want embed an Online PDF Annotator application into my app
- How to change font in PDF in batch?
- How can I stamp the "Sold" word on some PDF files with VeryPDF PDF Editor?
- Problems printing in VeryPDF PDF Editor software
- How to add Japanese font in PDF?
- How to go to another page in PDF with external buttons?