v2.1 can convert rectangle or ellipse etc. to ras very clearly. Here is the example below:
1. Launch PDF to Image Converter v2.1 and select your pdf file to add it and preview it.
2. Then choose ras in “File type” and input a folder route in “Destination route”.
3. Ras is a raster image format, enlarging DPI can get bigger dimension for ras; otherwise you will get smaller ras.
4. Likewise, here we set 8 with “Grayscale” in “Image bitcount” to get gray scale ras, or you can set 24(Auto) to get true colorfule ras inv2.1.
5. Convert your graphs in pdf file to ras file with clicking “Convert” button and maintaining other default setting inv2.1.
Here is the ras image below.