You ask the right question I think. PDF To Image Converter v2.1 can solve many converting problems that is based on converting PDF file to Image file. You can visit this page to get to know more about PDF To Image Converter: http://www.verypdf.com/app/pdf-to-image-converter/try-and-buy.html . Also you can download PDF To Image Converter v2.1 for experiencing it here: http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/pdf2image.exe, it is totally free! But it is a trial version with some watermarks on your file. So you should buy it later. I will show you an example for converting Chinese Simplified PDF file to Chinese Simplied JPEG file in PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
1. Install your PDF To Image Converter v2.1 on your pc and open it.
3. After the route display under “PDF File”, select optional menu of “File type”--->”JPG”, and activate “Remove” and “Remove all” button by clicking the route, you will also see your Simplified Chinese PDF file appear on preview field in PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
You will see there are a few icons in the left field of this interface, you can use them to preview your Chinese PDF file in detail and partly. For “Remove” and “Remove all” buttons, you can use them for deleting your Chinese PDF file on route.
4. Click “Browse” button---> a pop window--->choose a folder to store your JPEG image--->click “ok” button. Look at the field of “Compression”, we choose “None” option by clicking it cause JPEG is a compressed format. Set “Image bitcount” as “Auto” that is defaulting setting which is equal with “24” in PDF To Image Converter v2.1, which can promise that your image and your PDF file are the same in color and quality.
You can refer to this rule below to get different mode cause there are 5 value in “Image bitcount” dragging menu:
- “1”, the most blur in color(without color) for bitmap and smallest in size;
- “4”, more clear than “1”(with color) for bitmap and bigger than “1”, smaller in size than “8”;
- “8”, gray, more clear than “4” with clicking “Grayscale” and colorful without clicking “Grayscale” in bitmap, still bigger than “4”, smaller in size than “24”;
- “24”, the most clear and colorful than other modes in PDF To Image Converter v2.1;
- “Auto”, the same as “24”;
5. You also can change your JPEG quality by clicking “Quality” optional menu, here we set it as “88” that is a lucky number in China. The more higher your value is, the more bigger in JPEG size and the more qualified your JPEG is. You can conclude that in “DPI”(like setting “Quality” in PDF To Image Converter v2.1), the larger you set the value is, the bigger your JPEG image in dimension and size. Here we set them all “120”.
6. Then you can convert your Chinese Simplified PDF file to Chinese Simplified JPEG file finally in PDF To Image Converter v2.1 by clicking “Convert” button. At last, shut down your PDF To Image Converter v2.1.