The answers are absolutely yes. We can convert PDF file to TIFF file in Converter v2.1, and convert TIFF file to PDF file back in http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/index.htm#dl and you can download PDF To Image Converter v2.1 here: http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/pdf2image.exe. Also for v3.2, you will know more info on it here: http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/tif2pdf.htm#dl and download it here: http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/img2pdf.exe. We can promise you will never regret browsing them in our website: .com.v3.2. v2.1 and v3.2 are strong converting tool that always can help users with different kinds of format converting. You can look over this webpage for more info about v2.1:
Next, you will know how to convertin PDF To Image Converter v2.1 and how to convert TIF to PDF in Image2PDF v3.2.
1. Download PDF To Image Converter v2.1 with watermarks from the link we gave you above. Install it and open the interface of PDF To Image Converter v2.1. To open a PDF file and look over it, refer to the following figures:
Choose target format as TIF and click “Browse” button to select a folder for your TIF as picture above.
2. Look at “Option” field in PDF To Image Converter v2.1: to increase the dimension of TIF image with clearness and size, increase the value in DPI. Here we do not change any value in this interface of PDF To Image Converter v2.1. To get several pages converted, just activate “Page range” and set the range in “From” and “To” options. Here we choose defaulting setting to get all pages of PDF converted in PDF To Image Converter v2.1. For “Compression”, we click “None” and to get single TIF images, do not activate “Multiple page”. Keep “Auto” in “Image bitcount”.
3. Convertvia clicking “Convert” button in PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
4. Open Image2PDF v3.2 to its interface, add your TIF images into it consecutively and preview your TIF image in Image2PDF v3.2.
5. To set your target format and get PDF file in details, click “Setting” in Image2PDF v3.2. You will have many options in the pop window.
Also you can click options in “Base Setting”, “PDF Info”, “Bookmarks” and “Encrypt Options” to get more detailed PDF file. Here we will get one PDF file via choosing “Combine image into one PDF file”.
6. Click “Make PDF” to process converting in Image2PDF v3.2.
7. Your converting process will be done, you can find your PDF file in your folder.
Now we think you can learn about convertingand TIF to PDF file easily and quickly.
8. Close your Image2PDF v3.2.
Thank you for reading and correcting this article.