Could PDF To Image Converter realize lots of pdf files converted into tif files one time?
Our answer that we give you is yes. Yes, PDF To Image Converter v2.1 can convert amount of pdf files one time with no doubt. To know PDF To Image Converter v2.1, you can visit here: http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/index.htm#dl.
TIFF(.tif) is the leading commercial and professional image standard that is the most universal and most widely supported format across all platforms such as Mac, Windows and Unix. Its data is up to 48 bits is supported. TIFF supports most color spaces, RGB, CMYK, YCbCr, etc. TIFF is a flexible format with many options. The data contains tags to declare what type of data follows. Several compression formats are used with TIF. TIF with G3 compression is the universal standard for fax and multi-page line art documents. Any compression method makes files slower to save or open.
Here is the method based on your question:
1. Add your pdf files successively in PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
2. Preview your PDF files one by one via clicking their routes separately and use buttons on the left panel to check on them.
3. Choose target file type and folder.
4. You can notice there are 3 numbers in “Page Count” column, if you want to convert the first pdf file partly, just click “Page range” and input 2 into “To” to guarantee the second and third pdf file to be converted and get the first page and second page to be converted in the 1st pdf file. If you want all pdf files to be converted in PDF To Image Converter v2.1, just hide “Page range”.
5. To get multiple images in one tif file for each pdf file, click “Multiple page” option. And convert pdf to tif in PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
In your folder, you will see each pdf file is converted into each tif file in different name, other than all pdf files is converted into one tiff file.
Thank you for sharing it.
- VeryPDF PDF Rasterizer for .NET SDK. Convert PDF to Images from C# and VB.NET Applications. PDF SDK for .NET, Quick and Easy Rasterization
- How to batch converting PDF files to TIFF files with wildcard? Run pdf2img.exe with wildcard for batch conversion.
- VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter – Convert PDF to JPG and Other Raster Formats, Convert PDF file to Fax TIFF file with best dither and halftone technologies, save your ink and time!
- 64 bit app calling 32 bit dll? How to call 32bit PDF to Image DLL (pdf2image.dll) from a 64bit application?
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: PDF to Image Converter Cloud API
- How to call PDF to Image Converter Command Line from C# source code and convert first one page only?
- Batch convert multiple pdf to tif in a folder
- 64bit version of PDF To Image Converter COM
- New version of PDF to Image SDK does create ClassF Fax TIFF file with Width&Length: 2048 * 1401 and 2048 * 2802
- How to convert PDF file to many formats image files?
- What is the function of page count in PDF To Image Converter?
- I want a bigger dimension ras image, what should I do when converting pdf to ras?
- VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter for Mac is built for converting PDF to BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PPM, TIF and TGA. PDF to Image Converter converts PDF's into single page or multi-page raster images such as TIFF or JPEG
- Returncodes / exit values from pdf2img. exe
- PDF to Image SDK product, those characters look blurred because of white outline around the cahracters
This entry was posted in PDF to Image Converter
and tagged PDF To Image Converter
. Bookmark the permalink