You may concentrate on the field named “Image bitcount” inv2.1 if you would like a grayscale pcx. You will know more details in the following paragraphs.
- Launch v2.1 to its interface in your pc.
- Add your pdf file into it: click “Add” button--->choose your pdf--->press down “open” button in the window, its route will appear under the form of “PDF File”.
- Activate the aero peek functional area: click your pdf route, you can preview your pdf through using these icons above the preview field, also you can print it by clicking the little printer icon. At the same time, you can get “Remove” button active, then if there is a need to delete this route, just pick on this route and click “Remove” button, to change another pdf file under “PDF File”, just repeat the actions in the previous steps.
- Set your objective format, which is pcx, and select a objective folder to store your pcx: click the edit-box of “File type”---->PCX, click “Browse” button--->choose a folder via clicking it--->press down “ok” button in the pop window.
- Get a grayscale pcx image from the converting in v2.1: put your eyes onto the functional field named “Image bitcount” of PDF To Image Converter v2.1, click the edit-box of “Image bitcount”--->select 8--->click the check-box of “Grayscale”, it is essential for the process on converting with grayscale color depth. You will make your grayscale pcx image smaller than the one on 24 color depth in size.
- At last, make these set-up work through clicking “Convert” button, and shut down PDF To Image Converter v2.1 through clicking “Exit” button after you get your grayscale pcx.