When you want to print a MS Word document to pdf file,you need the help of some software and this article is about PDFcamp Printer which can print word to pdf file only by several clicks.
For example,you have a document which needs to be converted from word to pdf file.You can operate it like the steps bellow.
Open the word document and press “Ctrl”+”P” to select your printer,then start to print word to pdf.But you will find the resulted pdf file may not have background color or images.Just like the following pictures.
the original word document
the resulted pdf file
If someone care the background color or images very much,you can resolve it like this.
1.Open the word document,click “tools”—“options”,then you can see an options window.In the tab control,please click “print”and check “background colors and images”,then click”OK”.
2.Press hot key “Ctrl”+”P”or click”file”—“print” and select the printer as PDFcamp Printer.Set the parameter in properties then click “OK”.
After that you will find the new created pdf file is the similar one which has background color and images to the original document through printing word to pdf file.
- Is there a Command Line only package to convert MS Office files to PDF?
- How to print Word document two pages per sheet to save the papers and Ink Toner?
- How to print and append word documents to an existing PDF file?
- VeryPDF PDF Compressor Suite is the industry’s best OCR and PDF conversion automation software
- I am rebuilding my server using doc2any for file conversions, how do I register doc2any.exe application on my server?
- SaaS Website for PDF to Office (Word, PPT, Excel etc.) and Office to PDF conversion services
- Some image in word docs did not get converted to pdf file
- I’m looking for something that can convert MSG (Outlook message) files to PDF using a command prompt
- How to use VeryPDF Cloud API to convert office documents (docs, excel, PowerPoint) to PDF files from WordPress site?
- Convert any file type to PDF
- Print DOCX to PDF and edit PDF automatically
- How to update PDFcamp Printer from 32-bit to 64-bit Windows?
- Print files of AutoCAD to PDF and send PDF by email to other people
- A way to print pcx to pdf
- Batch convert Excel, XLS, XLSX, CSV, ODS, XML spreadsheets to PDF and other formats by VeryPDF Excel Converter (CSV Converter) Command Line