How to add stamp annotation to PDF files with VeryPDF PDF Editor?
Open VeryPDF PDF Editor and add a PDF file to it, find the Document in its menu, click it and choose PDF Annotation, then a window pops out.
In the Image Box there are 53 images you can select one in accordance with your like, the operation is to double-click the image then it appears in the PDF file.
You can adjust the location of the image and alter its size, the premise is after Edit Comment been active.
Click the image, then a rectangle surrounds it, on the rectangle there are four points, use one of them to alter the size of the image, in the space of the rectangle left-click unheld you can adjust the location of the image.
alter the size
alter the location
Moreover you can fasten or loosen the rectangle, thus the image is fastened or not, the operation follows below:
right-click and choose the option
Repeat the option, the image will be lock or unlock.
- PDF Stamper Command Line examples
- PDFStampCom versus PDFStampOCX
- We’re looking a software that prints a custom watermark (their full name) in a PDF when the user buys it in a web, integrate PDF stamping into e-commerce platform, Selling Ebooks and PDF Stamping
- PDF stamp command line corrupt PDF file
- How to stamp different texts on different pages with one single command line?
- How to use a composite stamp to include both Image and Text contents with PDFStamp Command Line application?
- How to use VeryStampAddText function to add multiple lines text stamp and keep multiple text lines to right?
- How to make a more clearer and transparent watermark with PDF Stamper Command Line software? the difference between opacity and transparent color and overlay and underlay options.
- How to add or stamp page numbers to the OCR generated PDF file by PDF to Text Converter Command Line application?
- Garbage characters in stamped PDF file
- I have added a comment to a pdf file, can I name it with my name with VeryPDF PDF Editor?
- Compress PDF in batch by PDF Editor
- Create PDF from JPG
- VeryPDF PDF Viewer and Annotator .NET WPF Control
- I'm looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
This entry was posted in PDF Editor
and tagged pdf stamp
. Bookmark the permalink