How to add Wingdng2 image as annotations to PDF files with VeryPDF PDF Editor?
In Wingdng2 there are 217 images for your selection, these images refer to indicative sign such as hand gesture, to form sign with which you can fill a form, to some cartoon signs such as pen, telephone, disk, paper, scissor, clock, waste cask, punctuation and the moon and to some geometric figures such as pentagon, rhombus and so on.
After the introduction I give an example for how to use them.
Step 1: Add a PDF file to VeryPDF PDF Editor, in its menu choose Document> PDF Annotation, then the PDF Annotation window pops out.
Step 2: Maximize the image box, the images will be displayed in several rows, every row exhibits fourteen images, choose one image in the rows of Wingdng2 option and double-click it, the image will be showed in the PDF file.
double-click the image that you like
You can continue to revise the image, to make its size and location.
- How to add Wingding images as annotations to PDF files with VeryPDF PDF Editor?
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- How I can use your HTML5 PDF Annotator & Editor in my website?
- How to highlight keywords in PDF pages? Searching and Marking Multiple Words in a PDF. Highlighting Multiple Words in a PDF Document using PDF Highlighter Command Line.
- I want embed an Online PDF Annotator application into my app
- Set a callback web page to VeryPDF Online PDF Annotator, so you can get the annotated PDF file easily.
- How to integrate a PDF Editor or PDF Annotation into my Windows application?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released an Online PDF Editor to allow you to edit, comment and annotate PDF files in web browser directly
- How to set a callback web page URL and File ID to VeryPDF annotator application? How to get the annotated PDF file?
- Interested to buy – Royalty Free Developer License for PDF Annotator SDK ActiveX for C#.NET
- Correct margins for Letter-sized PDF in order to avoid resizing
- Adding text over existing PDF files for filling scan PDF form
- Create fillable PDF forms
- Reducing the size of a PDF file
- Add line to PDF
This entry was posted in PDF Editor
and tagged pdf annotation
, pdf image
. Bookmark the permalink