How to change the width and height of an annotation by use of VeryPDF PDF Editor?
When we add an annotation to a PDF file by use of VeryPDF PDF Editor, meantime need alter its width and height, VeryPDF PDF Editor can satisfy the need.
Download VeryPDF PDF Editor at www.verypdf.com, open it and add a PDF file to it and then add an annotation to the PDF file, the operation is below:
Double-click these annotations then they were showed in the PDF file. Next is an example.
After that click the annotation that is in the PDF file, look at the illustration below:
If the illustration can’t be displayed, click Edit Comment in the toolbar of VeryPDF PDF Editor, then click the annotation.
This is the indication for Edit Comment.
There are four points when the annotation is chosen, drag these points the annotation will be enlarged or reduced.
This is to magnify.
This is to reduce.
- Detail steps about how to use PDF2text?
- My PDF file contains open password, can I convert it to JPG file?
- Registration problem with PDF Toolbox shell for Linux Server system
- Convert documents of webpage to bitmap image by command line
- PCL to PDF Server Edition
- View online files using the VeryPDF Docs Viewer. Office Web Viewer: View Office documents in a browser
- simple question about converting html to pdf
- Tiff to text OCR SDK/API
- How to convert Word to XPS via command line?
- DOC to PDF Converter DLL for NET, ASP .NET, C++, C#, Win32, Win64, ASP, Visual Basic, VBSCRIPT, JSCRIPT, VB6, MFC, Delphi, Powerbuilder
- Where to get samples of various PDF versions?
- Save PDF as PCX
- How to add Webding annotations to PDF files by use of VeryPDF PDF Editor?
- ask veryPDF PDF Editor software
- Please let me know how to replace text in PDF Files?
This entry was posted in PDF Editor
. Bookmark the permalink