WMF(. wmf) stands for Windows Metafile format, it is a graphic format developed by Microsoft which could contains a series of drawing operations, including commands for drawing lines, circles, and rectangles. WMF may also contain bitmap drawing operations, but it is used primarily for vector images and can also include raster graphics.
How to convert the 2nd page ofeasily? All you need to operate are just several steps, here is the solutionl:
1. Install http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/index.htm#dl for more infor on v2.1, or download v2.1 here: http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/pdf2image.exe. Click this link and save this file, then follow the steps that give you automatically.v2.1 in your computer, you could visit this webpage:
2. Launch your PDF To Image Converter v2.1 in your pc after you install it.
3. Preview your pdf in PDF To Image Converter v2.1:
click the open button in the toolbar of your preview panel in PDF To Image Converter v2.1, and a dialog box pop out, then you could select a pdf file you want to convert there, and double-click it, by now, your pdf file is shown in the preview panel. You could use the buttons in the preview panel to review your pdf file in detail.
4. Put your pdf route into the batch process form:
click “Add” button, another dialog box is popped out then, and choose your pdf via double-clicking it, you could see your pdf route is shown in the column of “PDF File” of “Batch process”. Then you could click this route to get “Remove” button active, which is used for deleting this route when you need.
5. Choose your objective file type and destination folder in PDF To Image Converter v2.1:
click the edit-box of “File type”, and a dragging list is popup, then click WMF there, which is your objective file type; click “Browse” button, and a dialog box is popup, then select a file folder and click “ok”, which is your objective folder and could be shown as a route in the edit-box of “Destination folder”.
6. Set a range of pdf for being converted to wmf:
click the check-box of “Page range”, then click the edit-boxes of “From” and “To”, and type 4 into each of them, which is to guarantee PDF To Image Converter v2.1 just process the 4th page of.
7. Process this task on converting pdf to wmf in PDF To Image Converter v2.1: click “Convert” button at the bottom of this interface. At last, click “Exit” to close this converter.