In docPrint preview application, you can add and edit note comment, text comment, ellipse comment, and some other comments on current page in the Annotate Document dialog box. In docPrint preview application, add note comments also means to add icons. You can not change the size of an icon, but you can edit note comment by changing the color, type, opacity of an icon, choosing to cut, delete, copy, move it, and set it to the background or foreground.
If you want to move the icon, you can click on the note comment and drag it to wherever you like.
If you want to cut, delete, copy, move it, and set it to the background or foreground, at first, you should right click the icon. When a menu as illustrated below appears on the screen, you can do as following:
- To cut the selected note comment, you should press Ctrl+X on keybord, or choose Cut on the menu.
- To copy the selected note comment, you should press Ctrl+C on keybord, or choose Copy on the menu.
- To delete the selected note comment, you should press Delete on keybord, or choose Delete on the menu.
- To paste the note comment you have copied to the clipboard, you should press Ctrl+V on keybord.
- To set the selected note comment to the background/foreground, you should choose Set to Background/Foreground on the menu.
- To lock the note comment, or the other comment close to it, you can choose Lock/Unlock on the menu.
If you want to change the color, type, opacity of an icon, you can choose Properties to open the Properties dialog box.
There are dozens of icons you can choose in the combo box of Icon. In addition you can change the color of each icon on current page by selecting the proper color on the palette which will appear on the screen after you click the Color combo box. Moreover, you can also edit note comment by pulling the control button from right to left. The little the rate in the Opacity box, the more transparent the icon will be.
To download the latest version or free trial version of VeryPDF docPrint. please visit the following website http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/index.html