For security reasons, users like to encrypt their files especially confidential data. They would set permission requirements or add passwords to restrict users’ activities such as to disallow printing, etc. Say you are lawyer, you find a very useful paper document again your opposite side, you want to keep it secretly but you need to read it carefully,how should you do? If you scan it, maybe you will worry that somebody find it and see it. Is there a better to solve this problem?
I recommend you one way, you can have a try. You can scan it and convert it to PDF file then encrypt it. If you say that “I do not install Adobe Acrobat, how can I convert it”. Then you can use this software-Image2PDF v3.2 which can convert nearly all kinds of images to PDF file without Adobe Acrobat and it has password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption. Then you can convert it relievedly.
Then see the steps of using this software.
- Downloading Image2PDF here:http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/tif2pdf.htm#dl When you enter the page, please glance over other features of this software. Image2PDF can finish your advance task in the future.
- Enter the interface of this software, please add your files to it. If your files are in paper ones, you have to scan them to PC first then add them toImage2PDF . I will take a scanned picture for example.
- If you meet any technical matters about this software or computer, please click “Help” to “Technical Support”, there will be computer experts answer your questions. Meanwhile you can know more about Image2PDF .
- If you want to encrypt your files, please click “Setting”to set password for your PDF file. Double password and two kinds encryption levels to make sure your PDF file absolutely safe.Then you can click “OK” to end the setting.
- If you do not have other requirements for your PDF file, then you can click “Make PDF” to finish the converting. Name the new PDF file and do not forget to save it.
- When you open the PDF file again, you have to input the password. I guess now expect you no one can open it.