We are working in nearly paperless office but there are some things that still require paperwork. Say, you are the person who is in charge of some project, you receive a contract via electronic fax that you are supposed to sign and fax it back quickly. Or there’s a PDF / Word document waiting in your email inbox that you need to print on paper, put your handwritten signatures, scan the signed copy and send it back to the client again via email again. Then how could you add the scanned document to your PDF file again?
Maybe you can finish adding process but it is a time consuming way and forces you to do something from the loop.Here is a useful software which can insert your scanned document to PDF file in a minute. It is Image2PDF v3.2 which can automatically clear and skew-correct B/W images by employing special techniques to insure high quality output after conversion.
The detail steps of using this software.
- Download it here:http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/tif2pdf.htm#dl When you enter the downloading homepage, please read the usage and introduction carefully. It will be helpful for your future use.
- Save this package “image2pdf.exe”, unzip it and install it on your computer.
- Then you will see a icon like this: double click it to run this software.
- Add your file to Image2PDF. I will take a scan image for example. If you want to adjust display scale on the interface screen, click “image” to zoom in and zoom out the image.
- Please set the inserting location of this picture in PDF file at “Setting”. Say if you want to insert this scanned image at the first page of this PDF file, please choose it at the picture shows. If you want to add it at the last page of PDF file, please choose the third one. Then click “OK” button to finish the setting.
- Once you finish the setting for your PDF file, you can click “Make PDF” file to end converting. In the newly bounced dialog box, please choose the PDF to insert the image. Then you will find this image was inserted at the first page the “p.pdf”.