Document scanning brings the two worlds together-website world and paper document world together. With the scanning technique, you can not only scan a document (eliminating the need for the paper copy), but you can also work with a scanned document or a fax as easily as other Microsoft Office documents on your computer. The scanning paper documents could be saved on CD, DVD, or other magnetic storage. But if we convert the scanned document to PDF file,we can save it more causally. If you ask whether you can insert the scanned documents to your existed PDF file, the answer is, if you use Image2PDF v3.2.
Image2PDF is a converter which can convert dozens of image formats, such as TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF, PCX, PIC and so on, into PDF format. It also can connect with the scanner, you can upload the scanned document directly from the scanistor to Image2PDF which can also automatically clear and skew-correct B/W images by employing special techniques to insure high quality output after conversion. So you do not worry the scanner quality will effect the converted files’ quality.
Then I will show you how to use Image2PDF.
- Download Image2PDF here: http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/tif2pdf.htm#dl
- Add your files to Image2PDF . If you want to upload the files from the scanistor directly, please add it like this picture shows. Click “File” then go to “Select source”, you will see a newly bounced dialog box. Please choose the scanner there.
- If you have stored the scanned documents in your computer, you can click “Add files” to them. Or simply drag them to the blanks. I will take a scanned document for example.
- As you want to insert the scanned document to an existed PDF file, please choose the inserting location in the PDF file. By clicking “Setting” then go to “Save Mode”, you will see the menu label like the picture shows. You can choose to overwrite the existed PDF file, or insert it at the first or last page of the existed PDF file. By clicking “OK” to ending the setting.
- Clicking “Making PDF” to finish the conversion. Please name the PDF file and do not forget to save it. When you save it, please choose the aim PDF file which you want to insert the scanned document. I insert the example file to “p.pdf” file in 2011-9-28 folder on the desktop. Then I find the scanned document in “p.pdf”.