Some guys often asks that “How can I open and edit pdf files in the OpenOffice”? Before OpenOffice extensions came about my answer to that would be “Not easily”. But now, thanks to a very useful tool created by VeryPDF, editing a PDF file is as simple as adding an extension to Microsoft Office.
The VeryPDF offers numerous feature softwares, like PDF to PowerPoint Converter , is simple to install. OpenOffice is more or less the Microsoft Office, if you know how to use the Microsoft Office, OpenOffice is a piece of cake for you. Once upon a time, nonprofits that wanted a powerful, useful-friendly word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation package were faced with two options: Microsoft Office and ... still Microsoft Office. But over time, an open-source alternative, OpenOffice has become increasingly popular, making it a viable, affordable option for organizations seeking a productivity suite.For most computers that you would actually want to use, both OpenOffice 3 and Microsoft Windows 2010 will work fine. While OpenOffice is said to run a bit slower, particularly when opening up complex documents in Microsoft's proprietary formats, the difference is negligible if you've purchased your computer in the last couple of years. Both platforms also offer comparable support for Macs.So when you use OpenOffice, it is nearly the same as Microsoft Office. If you want to know more differences between Microsoft Office and OpenOffice , maybe you need to consult some professionals.
The process of using PDF to PowerPoint Converter could be summarized follow steps.
- First of all, download is necessary.http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2ppt/index.html#dl
- Enter the interface, please add your pdf file into PDF to PowerPoint Converter.
- Then choose the menu options on the menu bar. “Output Options” decides the content of converted pdf.Want to keep its original layout, please choose the first one. Only need text and discard all the pictures, please choose the second one. “Reconstruction Mode”: three choices here. a, it will arrange the text content automatically b,the text boxes will follow the paragraphs or units c,the text boxes appear in very small units. “Page Range”:here choose the pages wanted to be converted.( from P to P)
- Please input the password,if the source file has.
- As all the preparation work has been done,please convert it and save it.
- The ppt file will bounce to the screen voluntarily.
- Now you can apply information in the ppt to any software,like spreadsheet in OpenOffice. You also can use the same way to add the pdf information to your other OpenOffice working software.