Most of your documents are text files. If you have some important information that can’t be copied and modified freely in a text file,you can print the text to pdf file by using PDFcamp Printer.PDFcamp Printer allows you to take text files and turn them into pdf files, which means you don't need to worry about the plagiarism and lost of the information.
You can run PDFcamp Printer on any system.Here there are some of the steps that you can follow to print text to pdf files.
Step1.You need to open a text file,you can edit and save the information in it.
Then please click the button “file”—“print”.In “select printer”groupbox,you should choose PDFcamp Printer.You can set the parameters of PDFcamp Printer by clicking button “Preferences”.
Step2.You can set many kinds of printer parameters such as “page setup”, “doc info”, “security” and so on.When the settings is done,you can click “OK” and “print”.
Step3.In the popup window,please save and name the new resulted file.
Then you can see the new pdf file pops up.
- "Unsupported 16-bit version of program" error message for Text to PDF Converter software
- I want to take a simple TXT file in a Lucida Console, 10 font and convert it to a PDF file in the Lucida Console,10 font using the command line
- Free Text to PDF Converter utility does not respect line per inch parameters and it doesn’t recognize end of page character
- PDF Stamper Command Line examples
- How to batch convert Multiple Files TEXT files to PDF files from command line?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- TXT2PDF Advanced Settings, any changes that I make are not saved, how to let Text to PDF Converter remember my settings?
- How to convert text file to PDF file with 48 text lines per PDF page?
- How to convert text file to PDF file from C#?
- How to freely convert text to PDF of specific rotation
- How to create the PDF file with custom page size?
- Three ways to print html to pdf
- I can’t print from Word to PDF file correctly
- How can I print a GIF image to PDF file?
- Batch convert Excel, XLS, XLSX, CSV, ODS, XML spreadsheets to PDF and other formats by VeryPDF Excel Converter (CSV Converter) Command Line