It is simple to convert http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/index.htm#dl.and make it more clear in v2.1. For more info of v2.1, you could visit this page:
Here is the solution about your question:
- Put your pdf into PDF To Image Converter v2.1: click “Add” button>get a window pop out>double-click your pdf file, then the route of your pdf could be under “PDF File”.
- Look over on your pdf carefully: click this route>your pdf appear on the panel, check on it with using series of icons above its preview picture.
- Choose your target format: click the edit-box of “File type”>select PCX.
- Prepare a folder for your pcx: click the edit-box of “Destination folder”>input your folder route ,or just click “Browse” button>get a pop window>select a folder>press down “ok”.
- If you want to convert just one page , you may need to use the functional area of “Page range”: click its check-box>type 2 into the edit-box of “From” and “To”, this could guarantee that users get the 2nd page converted into image.
- Likely, to get your pcx more clear, in PDF To Image Converter, please concentrate on the functional field of “DPI”. before we set the parameters, we need to know what is DPI roughly.
DPI means dots per inch, it is used to represent the resolution of image, which describes the detail an image holds and applies to raster digital images, film images, and other types of images. Higher resolution means more image detail. Here based on image, DPI is related to some output such as printers and scanners etc..
So you may conclude that the greater your DPI is, the more clear your raster image is, along with the bigger size and dimension absolutely. so here click the edit-box of DPI>input a larger number in them, as you know, this is the guarantee your image is a clear raster image. Here we input 222.
- Process this task based on converting pdf to pcx in PDF To Image Converter v2.1: click “Convert” button, then shut down this converter, your converting is complete.