The docPrint Document Converter application provides a regular console interface and GUI (Graphical User Interface) to batch convert document files including Microsoft Word, HTML, Web Pages, RTF, Text, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, AutoCAD drawings, Adobe PDF, PS, EPS, e-mail etc. files to PDF, Postscript (PS), EPS, EMF, WMF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PNG, GIF, TGA, PSD, PCD, MNG, PIC, PBM, PNM, PPM, AVS, JBG, JP2, JPC, WBMP, XBM, XPM, XPS, PCL etc. You can use docPrint Document Converter to merge several document files to create a single PDF file, or convert each document file to a PDF file.
When you need to combine DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, HTML, etc. various formats into one PDF file, you should follow the following steps:
1. Input all the documents you want to convert into application. There are two conditions you may face:
- Some documents can be dragged to the interface directly on condition they are the so called "Supported files" which includes DOC files, RTF files, XLS files, PPT files, VSD files, HTM files,PS files, EPS files, PDF files.
- Some documents can not be dragged to the interface directly because they are not included in the "Supported files". But you can add them as follows:
Click Add Files>specify the File of type as All Files>select the file you want to convert and click it> click OK to add to the list box.
You can repeat the steps above until you add all the documents to the list box.
2. Set the PDF Mode to combine documents to one PDF file. You can do as follows:
Click Setting>click Save PDF Mode>select combine documents to one PDF file>OK
3. Click Start to start converting.
You will get a PDF file containing all the documents you want to combine in a PDF file in seconds.
The following screen shows you the effect of conversion form multiple document in different formats to a PDF file.