paper tray selection in pdfprint.exe
We bought verypdf in Mai 2009.
Do you test with papersource "auto" ?
Will all the page of my test file be generate its own papersize?
If so how we get newest sdk kit with pdfprint.
>>We bought verypdf in Mai 2009.
We are often release a new version of PDFPrint Command Line application every three months, your pdfprint.exe application is too old, it is not support -papersource parameter, papersource parameter is support in latest version of pdfprint command line application.
>>Do you test with papersource "auto"?
>>Will all the page of my test file be generate its own papersize?
You can run following command line to use "auto" paper tray,
Pdfprint.exe -papersource "auto" -printer "Your Printer" C:\test.pdf
If your printer is support "auto" switch the paper tray, it will switch the paper tray automatically during printing.
>>If so how we get newest sdk kit with pdfprint.
Thanks for your message, the upgrade cost is 50% of purchase price, if you wish upgrade to latest version, please email to us your original Order ID, we will send the upgrade web page to you shortly.
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Duplex printing option for batch printing
- PDF orientation or direction by PDFPrint Command Line software
- How to print PDF to PCL via a command line?
- Run PDF Print Command Line on Windows 2003 in failover cluster mode
- We're looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- pdfprint.exe Command Line - Problem with copies, Create one print job with multiple copies
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink