pdfprint -chgbin can not change the tray to printer
We have a urgent problem with the "pdfprint -chgbin" command. The problem is when we use this command to send a print job to a network printer to a NON default tray, with default printer permissions, the print send the print job to a default printer tray. If we set the printer permissions to "manage printer" to the users then the print job is send to the correct tray. But we want to deploy the software in to a large network infrastructure, where we do not want to set the "manage printer" permissions to users. Are there any other solutions then setting "manage printer" permissons to everyone?
You may set "manage printer" permissons to the user account who launch the printing, for example, if your print job will be printed from UserA, you may give Full Control permission to UserA account to try again, this may solve this problem to you.
Yes, I know that trick, but due to security issues, we can't assign the full or manage permissions to the users. They only have print permissions, which is the standard permissions when are printer is shared to a user. Are there any other solutions?
Thanks for your message, if the user account hasn't enough permission to control or manage the printer, the "-chgbin" parameter will fail, please understand.
- Change paper size and paper tray in PDF Print SDK
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- pdfprint can not find printer when run it from Local System user account
- Question about pdfprint tray selection - OK!
- How to call PDFPrint SDK from 64bit application and print PDF files on 64bit system?
- How to set double sided PDF printing from docPrint Service Application?
- pdfprint documents with different pagesizes
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf paper tray
, pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink